Posted July 8, 2013
The content of this site would not be possible without the generous help of some wonderful people. Here are some important acknowledgements and special shout-outs:
- Helen Callus, for professional guidance and unending support
- Rachel White Galvin, for her video skills
- Ryo Yagi and Irene Akio, for their photos
- Pascal Salomon, the wonderful pianist who I am privileged to call a collaborator and a friend
and most importantly:
- My patient and wonderful brother Peter Adams, who aside from being a constant inspiration to everyone who knows him for his hauntingly beautiful and original compositions, is also a highly skilled web designer. This is Peter‘s site as much as my own, and it would not be here without his careful eye and unending help.